Cuisine is our special hobby here at The Modern Spirit.
In this episode, our Editor-in-Chief makes a special sandwich that you can make at home.
4 Unico Pepperoncini Peppers
8 Bicks Slices of Beets
1 Kraft – All Canadian Cheese – slice
1 Oakrun Farms english muffin
- First, pull out some beets and peppers.
- Slice the tops off of the peppers.
- Put the beets and peppers on a pan with some PAM spray
- split the English muffin in two, and toss that bad boy in the toaster.
- Now make sure the beets are the least soggy. I know they were soaked in a lot of vinegar, but keep that on the DL.
- The english muffin will finish first. As soon as it’s done toss the Kraft Single on top.
- Watch the cheese melt.
- Get shocked because you forgot to check the pan.
- Things are getting crispy on the pan, flip some of it around
- Flip it more
- Why is it not as crispy as you want?
- Take the peppers and beets that are mostly good, and put them on the cheese-half of the english muffin.
- Put the dry-half of the english muffin on the wet-half.
- Make sure nothing falls off. IF IT FALLS OFF THE MUFFIN ITS WORTHLESS.
- Pat the top of the muffin. GOOD MUFFIN. KEEP IT INSIDE.
- Take a bite!